Никто не застрахован от повреждения или потери брелока. Если у вас нет запасного брелока, вам придется купить новый. Нет необходимости покупать весь комплект системы. Скорее всего, вы сможете найти подходящий брелок в рознице. Можно ли заменить брелок автосигнализации самостоятельно – вопрос спорный. Тем не менее, вы должны попробовать в любом случае. Для начала мы выберем тот брелок, который нам подходит.
Выберите подходящий брелок
Как известно, без брелока контролировать безопасность и некоторые другие опции вашего автомобиля практически невозможно. Найти нужный вам брелок будет непросто. Смотреть стоит только в специализированных магазинах, консультируясь с продавцами. Более реалистичный вариант-найти брелок охранного комплекса в интернет-магазинах. Самое главное, что новый брелок подходит именно для вашей охранной системы, и его можно запрограммировать под нее.
Брелоки разных марок
Ключевые моменты для выбора
Покупая новый брелок, помните обо всех функциях, которые выполнял его предшественник. Обычно есть два варианта: подвески без экрана и с ним. Брелоки с экраном могут только передавать импульс на блок управления сигнализацией, тем самым закрывая двери и замки багажника. Двусторонние брелоки могут не только посылать сигнал, но и принимать его при срабатывании ударных датчиков.
Брелок в один конец
Важно! При покупке нового брелка следует руководствоваться тем. Что брелки индивидуально подходят только для своей модели. Брелок от другой модели перепрограммировать будет невозможно.
Это обстоятельство связано с тем. Что блок управления вашей сигнализацией и потерянный брелок запрограммированы на один и тот же уникальный код. Благодаря этому коду ваш охранник реагирует именно на ваш брелок, а не на сотни других.
В поисках нужного вам брелка вы обнаружите, что цены очень разные. Все зависит от модели вашей системы. Чем больше вариантов было, тем дороже будет брелок. Более того, если вы являетесь владельцем старой и редкой системы, то, возможно, гораздо дешевле будет полностью ее изменить.
Первый и главный момент — это перевод вашего будильника в режим jack of mode. Этот режим предназначен для обслуживания вашей безопасности:
- Добавление новых функций
- Аварийное отключение;
- Соединения новых безделушек.
Такая кнопка, скорее всего, находится внутри вашего автомобиля и выглядит как переключатель или рычаг.
Рычаг Сервисного режима
Обычно для того, чтобы переключиться в этот режим, вам нужно будет ввести защитный код.
Он запрограммирован специально для защиты вашего автомобиля от отключения сигнализации злоумышленниками.
После этого вы прописываете нужный вам код. Это должно быть в инструкции. Никогда не выбрасывайте инструкции из комплекта безопасности. Вся необходимая информация есть. Важно помнить, что для каждого будильника все сугубо индивидуально.
Например, вам нужно знать, сколько брелоков вы можете запрограммировать. Если вы попытаетесь зарегистрировать уникальный код для дополнительного брелока, он будет стерт с первого и так далее.
На самом деле перепрограммирование брелка не является сложной задачей, однако вы должны быть уверены, что и брелок. И программный код подходят именно для вашей модели сигнализации. В любом другом случае лучше обратиться к специалисту или полностью заменить комплект сигнализации.
Установка нового будильника
Если вы не смогли выбрать нужный вам брелок, вам придется полностью заменить охранную систему. Не расстраивайтесь, это обычное явление, так как модели сигнализации устаревают. Выходят из продажи и заменяются другими более новыми вариантами.
При выборе будильника нужно руководствоваться своими потребностями.
Сразу определитесь, что для вас важнее: громкая сирена, всевозможные датчики контроля или дальность сигнала.
Standard Alarm Set
Before buying an alarm, check the completeness of the kit and the availability of instructions. It is recommended to buy a popular universal kit. It is unlikely that it will disappear from sale in the near future and, in case of breakage or loss. You can find the spare parts you need. Typically, this alarm includes:
- Central alarm control unit;
- Necessary wires;
- Antenna for signal transmission to the key fob and vice versa;
We also prepare tools: a knife, an insulating tape, a multimeter, adhesive tape and several screwdrivers. Now you can proceed to the installation.
Set the alarm
We start by mounting the central unit. It is most convenient to place it under the dashboard. When mounting and dismantling excess elements, do not forget that the wires must be immediately insulated. For this we use electrical tape.
Central Unit Installation Process
To properly connect the electricians, we use a multimeter. Understand in advance how to use it. It is necessary to accurately understand its meanings. We are interested in wires with -12V output. Having determined the necessary wires, we connect to them. It is necessary to connect with dimensions, turn signals, engine operation indicator, etc.
After the work done, you need to find the main relay control your central lock and connect to it. Now we can proceed to the installation of the siren and antenna.
Installing a siren under the hood
Having stretched the wires necessary for the siren, we connect one of them to the battery, the other directly to it. You can install it in any free space. It does not really matter.
And finally, using a double-sided tape, we attach the antenna to the windshield of your car in the upper left corner. Done, you can check.
Keychain Button Repair
Car owners additionally install car alarms. Model signaling Starline A91 – popular among motorists. Among the advantages of the system are the shockproof remote control, many functions. Wide compatibility and programming of your own commands. In addition, a security alarm system with feedback blocks the doors and turns off the ignition of the engine. Which greatly complicates the theft of a car.
Below is an overview of the keychain, system settings. How to register car alarm commands yourself, synchronize with a machine, activate or reflash a device, find out from the article.
Features keychain Starline A91
The device has a set of commands. The rubberized keychain (see photo) of the alarm with a small screen responds to attempts to enter the cabin without keys. The system also performs security functions.
Among the main alarm commands A91 are listed.
- Security actions. The system turns off the ignition, blocks the doors and the hood lock. This prevents theft of the car, theft of the battery.
- Auto heating of the power plant. You can program the inclusion of the motor at the right time and bring it to operating temperature. Additionally, you can assign a warming up of the cabin.
- Setting system options. The owner can prescribe the time for oil changes, scheduled repairs, etc. During operation, the screen will show how much is left before the necessary procedure.
Alarm Control Methods
The multi-function keychain system offers several options.
- Button 1 activates the standard arming mode. Auto will squeak after mechanical impact.
- The second button on the remote control removes the car from this mode.
- If you press the first and second buttons one after another, then silent protection will be activated. The machine will not respond to the impact, but the owner will receive messages displayed on the key fob screen.
- Double-clicking the first button sets the car under protection without sound. And double-clicking the second key – remove without a signal.
- When you press the first and third keys of the key fob, the car is armed with the engine running.
- The third button allows you to find out about the current state of the machine and its settings: interior temperature. Double-click on the key fob display additional information about the engine temperature. The auto search mode will be turned on.
How to prescribe a Starline A91 keychain
Binding a new system console is done in a simple way. You can register a keychain for alarm system starline A91 to the car itself.
Step-by-step instructions for connecting.
- Insert the ignition key. Turn it off, and after 7 times press the Valet key.
- Now turn on the ignition. The alarm should make 7 sounds. After the siren is silent, the keychain snap mode is activated.
- At the same time, press buttons 2 + 3 and hold them. One system tone sounds. Release the keys.
- If several remotes go to the alarm, but you need to bind each of them. We repeat the procedure (point three) for each device. The maximum number of trinkets that can be connected to one machine is four. After each binding, one siren will sound.
- Turn off the ignition. The side lights flash five times in a row, which shows that we were able to reprogram the car alarm system.
Keychain programming Starline A91
Learning to use the alarm console is easy. Above, we gave instructions for programming remote controls. However, the functionality of the system is wider. You can configure the alarm for yourself.
Button 1 on the remote control is responsible for the following system commands.
- Arming mode activation (one click).
- Silent security (two consecutive clicks).
- Door lock with the engine running (one touch).
- Turn on / off the shock sensor (double tap).
- Exit alarm mode (1 press)
- Turning off the silent guard (2).
- Optional shock sensor (2 push).
- Opening doors with the engine running (1).
- Alarm interruption (1).
- Anti-robbery mode (2).
- The degree of temperature in the cabin (1).
- Search Mode (2).
A long press records additional system commands: auto-start by alarm, turbo timer, immobilizer and much more.
The correct keychain firmware can be found in the video.
How to easily attach a keyring to Starline A91 alarm
In total, the car is trained to work with four system consoles. If you program a new key fob alarm number five, the device will automatically replace the old Starline device with a new one. This must be remembered in order not to think that the old remote control has stopped working.
Trigger activation on Starline alarm
Here you can watch a video with detailed instructions for programming Starline remotes, their registration, linking. Setting up commands at the request of the driver.
Why the Starline A91 keychain is not prescribed
Sometimes the owners have a problem that the remote control is “untethered” or the commands are not registered. Check battery integrity. If the key fob indicator blinks, then the system commands may not reach the control unit. Battery replacement required.
Or, if the number of trinkets of the system is already more than 4, then the previous alarm panels start to be deleted on their own. Then you need to reprogram the device, tying it to the car. If things do not work out, take it to a service center for flashing.
How to reset settings for Starline A91 alarms
It happens that the remote control is malfunctioning. Then it’s worth getting to the service center to update the firmware of the Starline keychain. First you need to reset the alarm settings. If you did not begin to program an individual shutdown code, then you need to perform the above actions.
- Open the door with the key. Dimensions cars flash 4 times.
- Turn on the ignition. Get to the Valet button, press it three times.
- Turn off the ignition. A siren should sound.
- Now you can start the car and get to the officials to flash the Starline alarm keychain.
Ways to unlock Starline A91 keychain
If the remote control malfunctions, turn it off. You can use an individual code programmed previously.
- open the door with the key. The car will blink turn signals 4 times;
- turn the ignition key by pressing the Valet button the number of times set previously;
- prescribe the system startup code. The Starline remote should vibrate slightly;
- turn off the ignition. We receive confirmation from two flashes of turn signals;
- the system is deactivated, you can go.
Starline A91: additional (spare) keychain
The alarm system has two remotes – primary and secondary (see photo). The main keychain has a remote antenna. A color screen informing about the current state of the machine. Three buttons on the side.
An additional or spare remote control differs from the main one and is necessary in case of loss of the first or dead battery. There is no screen on this keychain, and it cannot conduct a dialogue with its owner – a device without feedback. The remote control buttons are on the flat side, they retain all the functions. Spare keychain can open the door. It will help the second remote control and unlock the interior or turn on the autostart engine.
Replacement Keychain Starline A91
During operation, the original remote control may fail. Then you need to replace the Starline keychain. You can purchase it online, offline stores or directly from official representatives of the company.
Keychain prices Starline
You can buy a standard remote control in any city in the country. The price of Starline A91 varies between 1000-3000 rubles, depending on the remoteness of the seller or additional services.
- design universality – compatible with almost all cars with manual transmission or automatic transmission;
- sophisticated encryption system;
- increased range;
- multifunctionality and long warranty periods.
How to set up and set the time on the Starline A91 alarm keychain
When binding the remote control to the car, you need to set the clock. After replacing the battery, it is advisable to set the time again, because when it is removed, everything is reset. To perform such a procedure, the following steps must be taken:
Push the button three keychains.
After a three-way signal from the remote control, set the clock. Using buttons 1 or 2. These two keys are responsible for increasing or decreasing. And the third selects the hours and minutes.
After proper installation, stop clicking anything. The Starline alarm keyfob will sound once and the current time indicators will be recorded.
Alarm StarLine A91 is controlled by two remote controls: the first, with feedback, the second configured for arming. Car key fob StarLine A91, with a control code, protects the car from breaking. This review of the Starline A91 key fob will help you understand how, according to the instructions. The StarLine alarm is set up and programmed.
Keyfob parameters and properties
The StarLine A91 key fob, which is used by most teams, is shockproof. The main console StarLine A91 allows you to perform various actions with the keyless machine. Which is facilitated by convenient communication. An external antenna. A color screen. The presence of navigation buttons, sensors make it possible to operate car alarms at a considerable distance. With overcoming interference.
The second control panel for car alarms is equipped with only buttons for arming and disarming. The range is much less than the main remote.
We offer to study the main features considered in the review of the StarLine A91 alarm key fob:
- Security actions are taken;
- Car engines start from a distance, comfortable interaction with StarLine is ensured;
- Service options are tracked by time.
The instruction manual for car alarms StarLine A91 contains a list of characteristics of the main and spare control panels.
Features Keychain Starline A91
The presence of many functions allows you to maximize the use of control panels to influence StarLine A91 alarms on a car. The instructions stand out:
- The car alarm panel reminds you of missed alarms by blinking an indicator;
- Accidental button presses are disabled by the setting;
- The main car alarm panel is identified in several steps;
- Car alarm StarLine A91 is protected from interception of remote control signals;
- Commands are viewed on the screen visually;
- With one button, security modes are turned off;
- In silent mode, the remote control vibrates;
- The remote control with LCD screen has temporary options.
On the screen of the car alarm key fob, its status is displayed, the overview is initiated by the icon. StarLine operating modes are marked:
- Autostart on time parameters, temperature;
- Code programming data;
- Responsible for service;
- The turbo timer, immobilizer of alarm StarLine A91 is initiated.
Car alarm status indicators are highlighted on the display:
- Icon “Key” – ignition is on.
- The position of the doors of the hood, trunk.
- Security with and without sound.
- Position of the parking and foot brakes.
- Connection to StarLine A91 GSM signaling modules M20, M30.
- State of shock sensors.
- Work motor car.
In this review, only the main part of the displays of information icons is presented. Other modes of the StarLine remote control are described in the operating instructions.
The cost of the new StarLine trinket ranges from 1,400 rubles. in the regions and up to 3,500 rubles. in Moscow. But it still needs to be registered in the car alarm memory. How to register a key chain alarm Starline A91 yourself, we will describe below.
Car Alarm Management
It is possible to control car alarms after programming the control panel. Setting, storing in the memory of the remote control button combinations allow you to turn security modes on and off. Monitor StarLine A91 alarm sensors. Part of the options are installed with key manipulations in the ignition switch of the machine. Programmable Options:
- Security turns on, off without sound alerts.
- The alarm system StarLine A91 returns to armed mode upon accidental shutdown.
- Indication of the number of programmed key fobs, not more than 4 pieces.
- Auto start powertrain car.
Functionality of Key Fob Buttons Starline A91
StarLine device is equipped with two remote controls: 1 – three button with LCD screen; 1 – two button without screen. Both have feedback with StarLine alarms.
On the remote control with a screen, a cursor control method is implemented. Moving through the icons, manipulating the buttons, allows you to quickly switch between options.
Each of the buttons on the main remote control car alarm has its purpose. The overview gives a clear idea of \u200b\u200bthe three buttons for their settings, programming. To arm the machine with buttons, without using a key, the following is performed:
- No. 1 – production with and without sound. Shock sensors work. All locks are locked.
- No. 2 – protection modes with and without sound are turned off. Additional shock sensors are turned on and off. The locks are unlocked. Alarms are interrupted.
- No. 3 – fixing the status of StarLine A91 car alarms, temperature indicators of the car interior. The search mode is turned on, the temperature of the motor is controlled. The additional channel No. 3 and StarLine programmable options are activated automatically: start; security mode activation. Included: current time; alarm clock; timer.
The car alarm instructions provide for the combination of buttons on the remote control. Allowing you to control the device on the machine. A thorough analysis, a review of the manual allows you to select 4 types of button presses: short; long; double; consecutive.
How to register a new Starline A91 keychain
Activation, key fob settings (up to 4), car alarms are performed step by step. Initial actions occur with a muffled power plant. Before registering the control panels, the secret button “Valet” () is pressed seven times. The key turns on the ignition, the engine starts. The sound of the siren 7 times indicates that the system indicates its readiness to remember the setting. At the same time, buttons No. 2 and No. 3 are pressed, held until the siren sounds. The remaining StarLine A91 alarm consoles are also configured.
After pasting and programming, control functions such as:
- Protection and counteraction to theft.
- Indications, self-diagnosis of functioning modes.
- Comfort and service.
- Starting the power unit.
An overview of the instructions. The execution of actions according to the tables. Sets the parameters of the remote controls and StarLine alarms.
How to disable the alarm Starline A91 in service mode using a key fob
If the StarLine A91 key fob malfunctions, it turns off:
- Without programming code. Opening the car door with the key, make sure that the turn signals flash 4 times. The ignition is turned on, the secret button is pressed 3 times. It is necessary to keep within 20 seconds. After turning the ignition off, the StarLine alarm siren will sound 2 times.
- To disable StarLine A91, a code is written. One of the doors is opened with a key. Turn signals flash 4 times. The ignition is turned on, the secret button is pressed several times, according to the instructions, to the StarLine alarm. The start code prescribes the start code. The ignition is turned off, the turns flash 2 times, deactivation is complete.
Among the positive aspects of StarLine A91 signaling, users distinguish:
- Universal characteristics, suitable for cars with manual transmission and automatic transmission.
- With interactive encryption, StarLine is protected from hacks, using electronic means.
- Increasing the range of operation of the key fobs, significant protection against interference.
- The price of StarLine A91 alarm, which is stable and acceptable.
- Among the shortcomings, the uncomfortable launch of StarLine is noted. 2 buttons are used, in previous models – one button.
The StarLine campaign did its best by making the keychains from their alarms shockproof. And the keychain case seriously increases the charm’s survival chances. But there are different cases, for example, the loss of a key fob, a broken key fob display. And the glass on a starline a91 / b9 Dialog key fob is not sold separately. Because the case of the key fob is cast. In this case, there can be no reason for a serious disorder, because you can site separately in our store. And moreover. We will tell you how to register a keychain alarm starline a91 on your own is also elementary simple and under the power of everyone.
So, let’s get to the practice of how to program the starline a91 keychain or, as some say, register the starline a91 keychain.
1. Switch off the vehicle ignition and press the “Valet” alarm service button 7 times.
2. Turn on the ignition. You should hear 7 siren signals, they mean that you are in the recording mode of Starline alarm key fobs
3. Simultaneously press button 2 and button 3 on the key fob, and hold them until 1 siren signal sounds. Confirming successful recording of the key fob.
4. Repeat step 3 for all recorded trinkets in a row, with an interval of not more than five seconds. Successful recording of a new keychain is confirmed by a siren signal.
5. Turn off the ignition. 5 flashes of the side lights will follow. Confirming the exit from the mode of linking the key fobs of the Starline alarm system.
In total, up to four remote controls can be stored in the StarLine A91 Dialog alarm memory. But for this. You must first. When linking the key chain. The starline must be sequentially connected with the new key chain and all the other key chains that are already working. Otherwise they will be deleted from memory.
To control the security complex of the car there is a special device – a remote control. This device is a radio transmitter that communicates with the main signaling unit in the car at certain frequencies and sends unique impulses that trigger certain “signaling” functions.
How to set up and register a remote control You will learn about car alarms from the information below.
Reasons for programming the alarm console
After buying a new car or installing an alarm just bought in a store, remote control programming in this case it is extremely rare. Another thing is when a car was bought on the secondary market, and a security complex was already installed on it. In this case. You have no guarantee that your car will be safe. Because the duplicate remote control could remain with the dishonorable former owner of your car and he could use it at any time. The solution to this problem may be to purchase and install a new alarm, but this is an additional cost. You can also use the keyfob reprogramming function. Which will be discussed in this publication.
How to reprogram an alarm keychain
Before proceeding with the reprogramming of the alarm console. It is worth remembering some conditions under which this operation will not bring success. First of all, each autosigranization model has its own individual keychain, which will not fit other security complexes. It is also worth remembering that all the key fobs that come with your “signalization” will have to be reprogrammed.
To attach a keychain to an alarm, the procedure is not very complicated and even an inexperienced motorist can perform it. For this you need to strictly follow the necessary steps described in the instructions.
Each car alarm model has its own keychain programming algorithm. However before entering the change mode of any security complex of the car there is a special button called “Valet” or “Overread”. As a rule, these buttons are located in secret places of the car interior and only the owner knows about them. And if he did not provide such information to you. You will have to find it yourself. There are several options for placing these buttons. Sometimes it can be inside the fuse box. Which is located in the cabin. Also, in foreign-made cars, the Valet ”or“ Overread ”buttons can be installed under the panel with the inscription“ Fuse ”. If this button is not available in the intended places, you will have to carefully study the entire space under the dashboard. In the glove compartment. Under the steering column. If such a button was not installed, then its role can be played by the ignition switch, as a rule. This option applies to standard alarms.
Read also: How to catch a tanker in the underwater
How and why are car alarm key chains tied. Video
And now directly about how prescribe keychain alarm. We start the function the programming mode (Valet mode), for this there is a special combination of pressing the “Valet” button. This is a kind of security code that protects the security system from unauthorized access. By the way, this code cannot be changed, it is set by the manufacturer, and is indicated in the documentation for the device. If you lose the code. You will have to contact the service.
How to register an alarm keychain
Each button on the remote has its own number:
“1” – security enabled
“2” – security is off
“3” – channel ch2 for programming
“4” – channel ch3 for programming
“5” – setting the remote control signals
How to snap a Sheriff alarm keychain
For successful programming of the Sheriff alarm console. The rule must be observed – each operation must be performed within 5 seconds. If this interval is exceeded. The device automatically exits the mode Valet mode, in this case you will have to enter the secret code on the Valet button again and enter the maintenance mode. Also, turning off the ignition may become a way out of this mode. Which is accompanied by one short signal and then a long siren sound.
Turn off the alarm and turn the ignition key to the second position.
- We make a triple press of the Valet button. A successful action will signal a single signal.
- The alarm is ready for reprogramming.
- We repeat the previous action. After which the siren will play several short signals and one long.
- Hold button 1 on the first remote control, a long siren signal will indicate a successful reprogramming of the key fob.
- We carry out the same operation on all existing remotes.
- Exit programming mode will be the ignition off and a pause of 5 seconds
How to snap a Sheriff car alarm keychain
How to snap a Tomahawk alarm keychain
Prescribe Tomahawk Alarm Keychain it is possible. Since the Sheriff alarm system can be written to the memory of no more than 4 remotes.
Read also: CENTURION car alarm connection diagram
Keychain binding Tomahawk TW-9010 and TZ-9010
- Turn the ignition key to position 2
- Press and hold the Valet button
- After four siren signals. Release the Valet button. After that, the system enters the service mode (Valet mode)
- Press and hold simultaneously the remote control sound control buttons and the trunk open button.
- A single sound notification will serve to link the first key fob, a double signal – the second, etc.
- After programming, we wait more than 5 seconds. After which the system itself will exit programming mode. If the key chains did not take part in the binding, they are automatically deleted from the system memory.
Keychain binding for Tomahawk Z-5, TZ-9030, TW-9030, X-5 models
- Without turning on the ignition. Press the Valet button seven (7) times. We turn the ignition key to the second position. After which 7 siren signals should sound. Which will mean a successful entry into the programming mode.
- On the first remote control. Hold button 1 and 2 after one siren sounds. You can consider the procedure for binding the first remote control to be completed. In the same way, you can register a second alarm panel, only then the system will emit two signals. The third panel – three signals. The fourth – five.
- To exit the programming mode, turn off the ignition, as the parking lights will signal, they should blink 5 times.
- If there is an inactivity in the system within 10 seconds, it automatically leaves the maintenance mode.
Reprogramming Tomahawk X-3 alarm keychain
- We turn the ignition key to the second position and press the Valet button for six seconds. After that you will hear four siren signals. Which will mean entering the service mode.
- Next, as in the previous instruction. Hold buttons 1 and 2 until the signaling signal lets you know about the end of the keychain binding. We also act with the second, third and fourth remote control, respectively, 2-3-4 signals will be given.
Reprogramming StarLine Alarm
- Turn off the alarm
- Press Valet six times
- Turn the ignition key to the second position. We are waiting for seven alerts sirina and light indication on the remote.
- We press on the remote control, which with the display, simultaneously hold the first and second buttons until you hear a beep. The remote control, which is programmed without a screen in the same way, while holding down the buttons “3” and “4”.
- We carry out the same operations with respect to other StarLine alarm remote controls. After which we turn the ignition key to the “0” position.